November 17, 2013

Sketches / Kate Moss at the Beach with Two Cigs in Gouache and Pencil

Kitty N. Wong / Kate Moss at the beach illustration
Made some sketches while pursuing Tumblr the other night from a photo of Kate Moss on the beach.
Gouache and pencil on extremely shitty paper that I bought on vacation in Beijing.

Kitty N. Wong / Kate Moss at the beach illustration
Here's a detail shot, I like the texture. I always like to draw everyone with very Asian looking eyes.

This little beauty is for sale: $100 CAD. She's about 10" x 7", pencil and gouache on paper. Original painting.
Email me if you're interested: kitty.n.wong (at) gmail (dot) com

I have two weddings to go to next year, and they're both so far away. So I'm going to be selling some more drawings and paintings soon to try to save up for them. Keep your eyes out for originals on my Etsy shop. And the signed framed prints from the Shoes / Off shows are listed there too.

www.etsy.com/shop/themarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment