April 20, 2013

Featured! Tips and Experiences on Being an Fashion Illustrator

Hi guys! I've been having a pretty busy month with a couple of commissions and haven't had much time to update but that means I'll have some new illustrations to post coming up soon! In the meantime I wanted to share not one but two(!) interviews I got asked to do this month! Read all about them below.

Thank you so much to Jeanine Brito and to Rachel at LadyM Presents. Feeling so grateful!

jeanine brito kitty wong interview screen cap
The very lovely Jeanine Brito asked me '6 Questions' on what it's like to be an illustrator.

LadyM Presents kitty wong interview screen cap
And online fashion and lifestyle magazine LadyM Presents interviewed me about my series of Drawing Fashion Week illustrations. Read the interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment