January 13, 2013

Sketches: Pastel Creamsicle Girls

illustration of american apparel hipster girls in sunglasses, peterpan collar and top knot.
illustration of american apparel hipster twins in sunglasses, peterpan collar and riding pants..
Creamsicle girls.
A quick sketch I did yesterday with pencil and gouache. I've been doing a lot of these little drawings on pieces of cardboard I find to de-stress. Art therapy! Sort of.

Updated with better photos! Until I can figure out how to scan things better taking photos is still the best way to capture the details of my illustrations. Maybe I'll make a lot of money one day and buy the Epson Expression 10000XL, which is the scanner illustrator Richard Kilory recommends for pencil work.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite! Let's re-create this when I come visit (someday!)! I'll be the one in blue, haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww but dusty rose is never my colour! xxxxx

      Delete